- The information on this website is offered only for general informational and educational purposes. You should not act or rely on any part of this website without seeking appropriate legal advice from a lawyer licensed in your state. Due to the constant changes in the law, there is no guarantee that this website’s content is up-to-date, complete, or correct.
- Comment: For better or for worse, I’m a solo practitioner. It would be a massive undertaking to constantly review and update every post and every link I have ever made each time the law changes. If you have a decision to make, I really suggest you double- or triple-check whatever is posted here.
- Your receipt of any information on this website does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship. Sending me or my firm an e-mail or snail mail to my office does not create an attorney-client relationship, and no such relationship exists until a written agreement for legal representation is signed by both parties. You should not send me or my firm any confidential or privileged information through any means until we establish such a relationship, as doing so beforehand absolutely does not guarantee that it will be kept confidential.
- Comment: A submission by you of any sensitive information will not create an attorney-client relationship between us. This kind of submission before a written agreement technically does not even prevent me from representing an adverse party. Just don’t do it.
- Links to other websites are given to provide you with additional resources. Such links are only for your convenience. My firm and I disclaim any liability for the content of such other sites. Unless I specifically state otherwise, don’t construe any of my links as participation in a lawyer referral service or joint marketing agreement by me or my firm.
- Comment: I’m really just trying to be nice by including third-party links. Please don’t use this against me.
- There is no guarantee that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. The website’s contents may be amended at any time without notice, including this disclaimer.
- Comment: I’m a lawyer, Jim, not an online security specialist. So hackers, please don’t bust into my site. I really only keep my posts here (no client info) and I also try to delete spammy comments. Plus, would it really be a thrill to say to yourself, “All right! I just stole some estate planning articles”?
- Some jurisdictions may view this website as just a big advertisement. Therefore, you should not make any legal hiring decisions based on the written information appearing on this website about the qualifications and experience of this firm and its attorney.
- Virginia does not allow its lawyers to claim that they are certified specialists in most areas of the law, so I, a Virginia lawyer, do not in any way claim to be a certified specialist in any legal subject.
- The Zucker Law Firm, PLLC, a Virginia entity and Scott R. Zucker, Esq. seek to comply with all legal and ethical requirements in this website. Scott is licensed to practice law only in Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania, and nothing on this website should imply any attempt by me or my firm to practice in any other jurisdiction.
Call me at 703-280-9280 if you have any questions.